Your bid can help answer a call, every 30 seconds, from someone in desperate need.
Don't miss the chance to bid for over 100 fantastic items for auction. Thanks to our incredible sponsors and Legends, you can make a bid for items like;
- a personal lunch with surfing Legend Layne Beachley and INXS Legend Kirk Pengilly for you and 5 guests.
- a copy of Against All Odds signed by Dr Richard Harris.
- an authentic signed and framed guitar from The Rolling Stones.
- Jonathan Thurston's signed QLD State of Origin retirement Jersey.
- an original art piece 2/8 - Bush Medicine at the Waterholes by Selina Numina.
- a Rigo Maserati Kids Ride On Car suitable for ages 3-6 years.
You can register to bid and check out other items at any time with the first round of auctions going live at 9.00am on 26th May.
How it works
The Legends for Lifeline auction will be conducted electronically, with bids being displayed automatically.
Items will be sold to the highest eligible bidder recorded at the close of bidding. You will be notified on-screen if you are the winner, and may also receive a text message confirmation of this.
Bids will not be accepted after the close of the auction.
- Minimum Bid increments are indicated next to each item.
- No silent auction item may be redeemed for cash.
Auction will open on Tuesday 26 May at 8am and will close on Thursday 28 May 2020 at 7pm sharp.
The UnitingCare Queensland Legends for Lifeline shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the auction or auctions items, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you the bidder accept that as a successful winner of an item, you will fully pay for the item (including any surcharge or tax) of all the items you win in a timely manner.
Collection of auction items will be the responsibility of the successful bidder. Collection details can be found in Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) on the bidding website. Successful bidders will also be notified via email/ SMS with specific instructions on how to collect items. Before any item can be collected, proof of payment will be required.