No empty seats. No calls unanswered.
Beyond the tragic loss of the person, the impact of suicide deaths is felt by up to 1,161 people every day – including family members, work colleagues, friends, and first responders at the time of death.
When someone says they’re not ok, we need to be there – 24/7. A donation to Lifeline Queensland will help fill every seat at our Crisis Support Centres and save more seats at home from becoming empty.
With your help we can recruit, train and equip Crisis Supporters to answer every call, text and online message for help 24/7 – during every crisis and disaster. And that could save someone’s life.
For every person missing from their seat at home, at work, at school, or anywhere, up to 135 will be wishing they could have just one more day with them.
Time left for giving
Share this page
- Sandra just donated $79.13
- Jessica Strong just donated $10.55
- Larissa Erzetich just donated $41.15
- Helene Bryant just donated $41.15
- Letitia just donated $21.10
- Ian Grisold just donated $105.50
- Jodie Wilson just donated $10.55
- Anonymous just donated $41.15
- Anna Matthew just donated $13
- Natasha Alkass just donated $8.44
- Brieana Weatherburn just donated $4.22
- Benjamin Taylor just donated $10.55
- Elaine Salter just donated $10.55
- Mitchell Thomson just donated $7
- Sue Rigato just donated $1,000
- Lee Morrison just donated $5.28
- Emma Cheers just donated $5.28
- Angie Lowe just donated $5.28
- Anonymous just donated $2.11
- Ryan Welch just donated $21
Your gift will make 2x the impact
Help make a difference
Celebrating 60 years of Lifeline this year, we’re more determined than ever to make sure the next generation of Queenslanders can rely on life-saving support whenever – and however – they need it.
With your donation today, you can help make sure there is always someone to listen when a Queenslander in crisis picks up the phone.
We don’t know what the next 60 years will hold, but we do know that together we can continue to save lives and help make sure Queenslanders know they are not alone – even in their darkest moments.
Your donation today will help make sure Queenslanders from all walks of life can access the life-saving support they need – whether it be by text, phone or online chat.
Two of the many reasons your support is needed.
“Just a moment of connection with another human has made me want to live.” – Peta, who attempted suicide at age 22
“If she had someone to message, someone to reach out to, it may have got her through those dark nights.” - Sam, whose 13-year-old daughter Chloe took her own life
A big thank you to our Supporters
The real heroes who are kindly helping us achieve our goal.
Well done on the sausage sizzle