There are many different ways you can fundraise at school and get your whole school community involved including students, parents and carers, your colleagues and local businesses.
Here are some suggestions
- School colour fun run.
- A gold coin donation dress up day (wear blue for Lifeline, or wear something bright).
- Organise a BBQ, pancake breakfast or cake bake day.
- Host a charity event like a trivia night, school disco or Christmas carols
- Organise a fashion parade for parents or students wearing clothes from Lifeline op shops with prizes for best dressed. Reach out to your local businesses for raffle prizes and best dressed prize.
- Organise a clothing donation drive for Lifeline.
Or contact us to discuss other ideas. We are here to help.
Register in 3 easy steps
Register your event
Create and edit your own Lifeline fundraising page
Share your page with your school community
Suicide remains the leading cause of death for Australians aged between 15 and 44.
Every day around eight Australian die by suicide and 178 attempt suicide, that’s eight every hour, half of whom require hospitalisation as a result.
Record numbers of people are turning to Lifeline. Help us answer every call by raising funds for Lifeline so that we are there for people when they need us.
Help & Support
We are here to support your Fundraising event every step of the way.
Contact our dedicated Lifeline Queensland Fundraising team who will assist you to get started and support you through your fundraising journey!
Phone us on 1800 961 881 or send us an email.